Embroidery Operator / Machine Minder
(Salary £25,000 per annum | Job type Full-time/Permanent )
Full Job Description
Due to expansion Pro Syndicate Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic individual. Working in a busy environment the successful applicant will possess a can-do attitude and will be responsible for operating embroidery machinery to create personalised work wear. We run number of machines (SWF, Ricoma and DTG)
Duties will include:
- Running, setting up and maintaining single-head embroidery machines.
- Check customer job sheets for relevant information including, logos, sizes and products.
- Setting the print and embroidery machines to the correct functions and loading with the correct materials.
- Maintenance of equipment including replacing needles, cleaning and oiling.
- Quality inspection of garments, packing, labelling and bagging items
- Experience of running Embroidery machines
- Experience of sewing and fabric knowledge
- Good organisation and time-management skills
- The ability to work alone or in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent personal and organisational skills
- Self-motivation and positive attitude towards work with the ability to self-supervise
- Excellent computer skills and the interest to learn new software
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
£25,000 per annum
- Company pension
- On-site parking