Terms and Conditions
It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within the Got Garms site. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material from photographers, artists, authors and writers of original works, cannot be reproduced within the Got Garms web site.
The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe place to trade. You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your contract is with Pro Syndicate Ltd trading as (“GG”) of Unit 3, 2nd Floor Movement House, Ajax Works Barking IG11 8DY, London United Kingdom
- You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this
- This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- GG do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- GG use Stripe for online credit and debit clearing.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The website cannot stop you from including unacceptable artwork or text in your order. GG reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you and to edit/omit artwork/text or to contact you for alternative artwork/text as it deems appropriate if any artwork/text appears to GG to be offensive or unacceptable or detrimental to GG’s reputation or that of its business partners.
GG aims to dispatch all orders within 3 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted.
If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
GG may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel’s contents.
As GG products are personalised, we can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 10 days of despatch at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.gotgarms.com. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
- GG attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. GG does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties
- GG does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- GG will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- GG makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- GG does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- GG will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and GG relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
All material and software Copyright GG. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the Got Garms site.
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Copyrights to Print Designs, Release from Liability
If the Customer provides his/her own motif or otherwise influences the product (personalisation of text), the Customer assures Got Garms that the text and motif are not subject to any rights held by third parties. In such case the cost of any breaches of copyright, personal rights or rights to the use of a name will be borne solely by the Customer. The Customer also assures Got Garms that by personalising the product he is also not breaching any other rights held by third parties.
The customer releases Got Garms from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall reimburse Got Garms for all defence costs and other damages resulting from any such action.